So...
I re downloaded the blogger app after The Taskmaster mentioned blogging from her phone.
So what's the deal with airplane food, huh?
That above line was just filler while I think of something relevant to write...much like this line is.
Oh hey its Thanksgiving! Guess I should write about that.
K.
We ate:
Turkey
Ham
Dressing
Mac and cheese
Greens
Cornbread
Rolls
Sweet potato pie
Banana creme pie
Key lime pie
Everything was great. Honestly. I'm not saying it was great just because that's the cordial thing to do. Nothing worse than smiling and saying how great the food is while your stomach is about to die.
We are all over here at 'the house', as usual. Its sort of tradition. Just wouldn't feel right at anybody else's house. I've always enjoyed that tradition and hope it never changes. But the fact is this family doesn't seem to be big on traditions, chalking up us all being together on the holidays as the result of no one else's home being big enough to hold us. Still...I think they all look forward to it.
We all overate. Guess that's a solid tradition if nothing else is.
What am I thankful for? The volume button on the tv remote control. I dunno why, but they have the tv on level 100 over here. Then Dirtybags and Attitude start whooping and hollering, adding to the chaos. And not to mention the 10 different LOUD conversations going on.
I'm also thankful for a quiet upstairs bathroom that I can go lighten myself in in peace.
Another thing I'm thankful for is...well a lot of stuff. Can't really concentrate cause they just turned the tv up to 101.
No comments:
Post a Comment