Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blogs From the Toilet #4.1

Well back for round 2. Actually this is round 3. Had to stop at a Wal-Mart on my way to work for round 1. Stupid stomach.
How bout we give it up for these personal paper toilet seats?
I mean, isn't it like just a sweet relief when u walk in a stall and see these wondrous creations are present? When I gotta do the do in public, the last thing I need is to be worried that my Booty's gonna land on a toilet seat of unholy unsanitariousness. If I'm in public and actually taking a chance on a public toilet...that means I HAVE to go. So I'm in a hurry. I'm ready to unleash the beast. Ready to paint the white house brown. Ready to drop off brown packages for UPS.
So when I see that personal paper toilet seat dispenser, it shines and glows like the north star, comforting weary travelers. It's like a beacon of hope and protection in the dark, evil a nd scary night. It's sweet bliss.
So thank you, personal paper toilet seat makers. You are kings among runny boweled men and women everywhere.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment